IEG Policy is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. Please do not redistribute without permission.

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Produce testing in California finds little or no pesticide residues

The California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR), which has one of the nation’s most rigorous residue testing programs for produce, says 95% of produce tested in 2013 had little or no pesticide residues and posed no public health risk. But nervous consumers might wonder about the status of the other 5%.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Topics

What to read next

UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

PL016765

Ask The Analyst

Please fill in the form below to send over your enquiry or check the Ask The Analyst Page to find out more about the service

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel