Welcome to IEG Policy!
Agribusiness Intelligence is proud to launch a brand new service – IEG Policy!
IEG Policy brings together all the news, insight and expert analysis from four ‘legacy’ brands – Agra Europe, EU Food Law, Food Chemical News and Issue Monitor – into one brand new website, making it easier for you to source the information that you need.>
The content is arranged by Policy channel, split into European Agriculture Policy, European Food Law, US Agriculture Policy and US Food Policy, so for the first time subscribers can easily access information on the sectors that they most want on a single web platform.
All subscribers automatically have access to the channels relating to your existing ‘legacy’ subscription (ie. to Agra Europe, EU Food Law, Food Chemical News and Issue Monitor) – but you will also be able to see headlines for all the other channels in the website. Should you want to see these full articles, we can easily add these channels to your subscription.
Agra Europe and Issue Monitor subscribers will also continue to have access to Meat & Livestock, Grains & Feed, Oils & Oilseeds, Dairy and Sugar market information via channels on the sister website IEG Vu.
Follow the link to IEG Vu at the top of the website in the ‘Other Products’ section or via the European Agriculture Policy or US Agriculture Policy home page.
So, you will have access to the all the content you are familiar with but with a whole range of additional benefits from the new site.
- Customisation - Choose what you see on a dedicated My View page to access the information that is relevant to you quicker and easier than ever before, to make real-time decisions.
- More Policy Coverage Insight and information on a wider range of food and agriculture policy subjects, allowing easy access to specialist information that reflects your portfolio - in one place.
- Better Reference Sections Upgraded versions of CAP Monitor and Eurofood Monitor, both now fully searchable by key words, can be found in the Policy Monitor section of the site, while Food Chemical News subscribers will also find the Food Chemical Database.
- Improved Navigation & Alerts Find articles grouped by a greater range of topics, including policy topic, region, organisation or regulator or other factors, and set up alerts or bookmarks to ensure you don’t miss vital information and react to developments as they happen.
- Better SearchImproved search with the ability to filter results dynamically by topic such as trade agreements, food safety and many more.
- More Integrated Data - More analytical data integrated into articles, so you can download and manipulate raw data with ease.
- Research Sources - Dig deeper for research purposes, with seamless access to supporting documentation we’ve based reports on.
- Improved Mobile Functionality - Stay informed and react to changing market conditions on the go with a much-improved mobile and tablet user experience.
- Enhanced News Feeds - More news feeds options to integrate into your intranet.
Insights and analysis that you trust
Please be reassured, however, that IEG Policy is brought to you by the same expert editorial teams who have been writing for Agra Europe, EU Food Law, Food Chemical News and Issue Monitor.
You will still have access to all of the news, data and insight that you have been used to receiving, but packaged more smartly and more flexibly to serve you better.
We will still send you daily email alerts with all the latest important news from your sector, and we will still produce weekly briefings of the most important news which you may download and print. The difference is that, with our brand-new site customisation, you choose your own priority areas of coverage - to a much greater extent than ever before.
We look forward to having you join us for a new era in Agribusiness Intelligence’s continuing mission to inform our customers better about the policy sectors that matter to you.
If you need help, or want to know more, please contact our Client Services team:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please note our new email address)
By phone: Europe: +44 (0)20 7017 6242 | Americas: +1 212 652 5322 | APAC: +61 28 705 6966