IEG Policy - making sense of global agriculture policy and food regulation
Welcome to IEG Policy, the comprehensive business insight service tracking all the major agricultural policy and food regulatory developments in Europe and the US. Our reporting on the latest news from Brussels, Washington and worldwide is supported by incisive and authoritative analysis, as well as unique reference databases, to give you unrivalled insight on agri-food policies as they are debated, adopted and implemented.
We guide you through the labyrinth of government agencies and institutions to explain what is happening, why it’s happening, and why it matters to your business or organization.
IEG Policy is powered by Agra Europe, Issue Monitor, EU Food Law and Food Chemical News, giving you a full picture of the policy and regulatory framework for agriculture and food, in one website.
Our service offers the choice of four distinct content channels:
- European Agriculture (powered by Agra Europe)
- US Agriculture (powered by Issue Monitor
- European Food Law (powered by EU Food Law)
- US Food Policy (powered by Food Chemical News)
What’s included in IEG Policy?
- Latest news and market developments as they happen on the IEG Policy website
- Customisation: Choose what you see on a dedicated My View Page to access the information that is relevant to you quickly and easily
- Daily and Weekly Briefing email alerts: a regular round-up of the top stories, tailored to your needs, sent straight to your inbox
- Unique reference tools: Get the full picture on how policy works with our structured guides
- Policy Monitor Service – Improvements to our CAP Monitor, Eurofood Monitor and other reference material to save you time looking for the information you need and allow you to track the impact of developments better than ever before.
- Ask the Analyst service - contact our team of expert analysts to answer questions arising from our reporting
- Online archive with over 20,000 articles
Meet the team
To see our full list of agricultural policy and food regulatory experts and specialists, please click here.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.